Monday, May 16, 2016

Love Ur Look

Hello there! I don't have much going on today, a typical Sunday for my husband and me. He'll be doing some cooking and baking, and I'll be working out, reading, getting outfit pitures, and doing a whole lot of relaxing, ha. The season final of "The Family" is on tonight, and I'm excited to finally find out how it all comes together! It better not end on a cliffhanger, ughhh.
I received the lovely dress I'm wearing in the pictures below as a gift from Love ur Look (http://www.loveurlook.co.uk/). I had never gotten anything from this shop before. 
The print on the dress is totally adorable, it has ice cream, soda, drive-in signs, donuts, etc. on it. As I've said many times before, I'm a sucker for shirt dresses, so that is another reason I love this dress. I also love the pink background color. Believe it or not, I have barely any dresses with a pink background color, and pink is one of my very favorite colors! I also like the yellow piping on the bottom of the dress, it's a cute touch.
As far as sizing goes, definitely check out the size chart, and make sure the size you order will fit your bust. I had been thinking of getting a size smaller, but Ronke (the very sweet owner) sent me a size up, according to my measurements, to make sure the bust would fit me. The waist is quite big on me, but the bust just fits. Wearing a belt hides the fact that the waist is big on me. This dress comes with its own cute matching fabric belt, but I wanted to style it with this white belt. Especially when there's a buttons over the bust, you want to make sure you get the right size for your bust!
Besides the fact that Love ur Look makes adorable, fun, retro-style dresses, I also love that they are an ethical company. You can check out information about this on their website, under the "about love ur look" section. They create their clothing in India and the UK, and with working standards such as no discrimination, and humane working hours. Love ur Look also donates profits to an animal hospital in India, which makes me happy to hear, as I LOVE animals!  The brand is based in the UK, but ships internationally. 
 I suggest you check out this company, if you haven't yet. Here's a link to the dress I'm wearing below: http://www.loveurlook.co.uk/pink-candy-print-dress/, and this print also comes in another dress stye: http://www.loveurlook.co.uk/pink-candy-collar-dress/. There's plenty of cute style to choose from!











Dress: c/o Love ur Look
Brooch: DNJ Retro (Erstwilder)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. This dress is adorable, and I love the cute contrast buttons! It's so hard to find a shirtdress that fits in the bust as well as the waist. Is the bottom of this dress serged in yellow?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG "The Family" is my current show obsession too! Cody and I started watching from the beginning last week and are almost caught up. It's insane! It made us also watch The Changeling on Netflix, a movie with Angelina Jolie about her missing son - have you seen that?

    Love this dress! Love Ur Look is great - I have 2 dresses from there and love how comfortable they are! The print on this is just so you!

    www.inanutshellblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress on you, love the junkfood print over it! Love ur Look have some gorgeous dress out at the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so great that you received this dress from the company as a gift! It looks great on you! And I agree! I love the print and the yellow piping at the bottom! That is so awesome to hear too about how they donate to an animal hospital in India! :D I love animals too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, what a fun print! I haven't been to their site before but I'll have to check them out!! XO

    ReplyDelete