Friday, May 20, 2016

Red Waterlilies

Hello there! Today was very warm and sunny, it really felt like a summer day. Tomorrow Bob and I had been planning to go to New Hope for the day, and I was excited about it, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen now, because it's supposed to rain, grr. If we can't go tomorrow, we'll definitely be going next Saturday, as long as it doesn't rain that day, either!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new to me Trashy Diva red waterlilies day dress. I have another dress in this TD print, but I love the print so much, that I had been searching for another dress in this print, but with sleeves (the one I already had is sleeveless). This print is so vibrant and gorgeous. This skirt isn't as full as most of my dresses and skirts, but I don't mind that sometimes. I posted in the TD Facebook group I'm in that I was looking for this style or the 1940's style, and right after that, someone let me know that they had this one, and would sell it to me! I couldn't believe how fast it happened, I was very lucky!
I also was able to snap up another rare TD dress this week, so I have all the TD unicorns I've been searching for, except for one! The ultra rare liquor labels print is the last one left for me. Maybe someday!





 







Dress: Trashy Diva Facebook group 
Brooch, Bangles: Etsy
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. This dress/print are absolutely gorgeous on you! I'm sorry your New Hope plans may have gotten ruined by stupid old rain :(, but at least you've got something fabulous to look at. Hopefully the weather will clear on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress looks amazing on you! You are super lucky that you found it so quickly! I love how that works out sometimes! That's great that you are down to only one unicorn left! I hope you will find it one day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty! Three huge cheers on adding another unicorn to your stable. That's awesome!

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete