Saturday, May 28, 2016

Unique Watermelon

Hello there! Well, MDW has officially begun, and I am VERY happy about that! It's been so long since there's been a three day weekend; it's been almost five months (New Year's Day was the last one for me)! 
Today's not starting off the best; I'm taking my car to inspection. But, tonight we are going to my parent's house for a bbq, and my grandparents will be over, too. After that, Bob and I are going to an outdoor bar we haven't been to before. Tomorrow we are going to Bob's parent's for a bbq, too. Monday we'll just be staying home, which will be really nice.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Unique Vintage watermelon skirt. I had seen it on a lot of ladies online, and loved how it looked. When I ordered it it was on pre-order, as the previous runs had sold out, so I had to wait about three weeks to finally get it. I was very impressed with the quality of it! It's thick, and very flattering. I got it for 20% off, making it only $57.60, so it's a good deal. They have a pre-order right now for two new prints, a cupcake print and a lemon print. I ordered the cupcpake one (let's be hoenst, how could I not?!), and received 20% off again (MDW sale! The code is MEM20). I'll post a picture of the cupcake skirt below, too. 
The white Sabrina top from Pin Up Girl Clothing that's I'm wearing below is the perfect basic. It's thick enough to not show a bra, which is very important to me, and it goes with everything!











Top: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Skirt: Unique Vintage
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh so fun I love both skirts, and both are totally you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these two new skirts! That watermelon one is so perfect for summer and goes so wonderfully with your watermelon brooch and that cupcake skirt is so you!!! Awesome that you were able to grab both on sale! <3

    ReplyDelete