Wednesday, May 25, 2016

For The Record

Hello there! Wow, it's HOT out today! The hottest day we've had since last summer. It was about 86 degrees at the warmest, and the next four days will be 90! I'll take 90 over 20 degrees, ANY TIME. I'm just so excited that summer (and my anniversary!) is so very close. May has really flown by, and I'm also just as excited for this three day weekend! I can't wait to be outside and enjoy the hot weather, and eat BBQ food. Saturday night we're going to my parent's house and my grandparents will also be there. After we leave my parents, Bob and I are going to an outdoor bar, which I'm really looking forward to. We've never been to this one before. I'm not sure yet if we're doing anything Sunday, but we may see Bob's family. Monday we are definitetly just staying home and enjoying the extra day off!
In the pictures below I'm wearing a new Bernie Dexter dress. The dress just came out, and I ordered it immediately. The print is so fun! I have a few skirts and dresses now with simila 1950's/sock hop type prints on them. I actually already had this same print, but in a Modcloth dress that I'm now going to sell. The Modcloth dress was a lot shorter, and didn't have a full skirt, so I can definitely like this style better. 
The Betsey Johnson taco wristlet is also new. I'm a huge fan of Mexican food, particularly tacos, so this is quite appropriate for me, ha. I'm a huge fan of Betsey Johnsons' wristlet/clutches. She uses the cutest food designs!! I already have a gumball machine one and an ice cream cone. 









Dress: Bernie Dexter
Necklace, Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite & IncredInedible)
Wristlet: eBay (Betsey Johnson)

Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Here's your summer weather, Bristol! Just for you, it began to feel like summer ;) I love this version of the dress better for you - you're right, the other one doesn't have a full skirt and that's such a lovely feature to have!!

    I should really have a taco purse - Cody and I make something Mexican at least once a week! It's so totally cute for your collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit on you! And love your necklace! I am envious of your warm weather! The weather has been so cool and grey lately around here. As if Spring hasn't even happened yet! I am hoping for some sun this weekend though! Hope you have a fantastic three day holiday weekend! I know I'm looking forward to it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wristlet is so fabulously fun! I'd totally rock it, too - though do suspect I'd be craving tacos massively each time I sport it. :D

    You really do find the cutest + coolest fashions, dear gal.

    Big hugs & happy Memorial Day long weekend wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete