Sunday, May 29, 2016

Tomatoes & Tacos

Hello there! Bob and I had a nice time yesterday evening at my parent's house. My dad is at the Indy 500 right now, so it was just my grandparents and mom. When we left there, we went to an outside bar we had never been to before. I had been to this place before, but only the inside part (which is a bar and restaurant). I really like the outside bar. There was a lot of room, and it had a tropical feel. They also had games there, like corn hole and jenga with HUGE jenga blocks. When the weather is nice, I want to take as much advantage of it as possible, by spending time outdoors. Today's supposed to be beautiful out, and we're going to Bob's parents for a bbq, so I'll get to be outside all day. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing the outfit I wore yesterday to run errands, go to my parent's, and then go out to the bar.  I got a lot of compliments on it. When I was in the bathroom at the bar, a couple of girls were complimenting me on my outfit, and one girl asked me where I find the things I wear, and then she told me she was in Nashville, and was in a shop that had vintage style clothing (probably Tatyana Boutique!). She said that "I rock the look", ha! When people see me in the area I live in, I think their first reaction is usually shock, because they've never seen "a look like mine" in person. When people just blatantly stare at me, and don't even say anything to me, I find it very annoying. But, I suppose there's nothing I can do about it, since I'm defintiely not going to change dressing this way, ha!










Dress: Bernie Dexter 
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Wristlet: eBay (Betsey Johnson)

Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit! I never got that dress bc IRL I don't really like tomatoes, but now I kind of regret it bc it's lovely! Sorry people look at your weird when you go out and about!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, the tomato-print dress! I saw this on your blog ages ago and HAD to find it, so when I finally got one, it was super duper exciting! That bar sounds like so much fun! I hope you get to go there a lot this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love the taco purse with this tomato dress! Such a great outfit Bristol!

    ReplyDelete