Saturday, April 30, 2016

Tropical

Hello there! Last night I met my friend at Panera for dinner, and today Bob and his brother are having a joint birthday bbq at their parent's house. We'll be heading over there in the early afternoon. A couple of Bob's friends are coming who he doesn't see too often (they live out of town), so I'm happy he'll get to catch up with them. I think I'll be wearing my Bernie bbq dress, the rather obvious choice, ha. I'm so glad bbq season is officially starting! It's a nice sunny day out, and supposed to be around 65 degrees, so that should be great weather to be outside.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a new Banned Apparel skirt I bought from Viva La Dulce Marina. I recently bought three Banned skirts from them. The brand is very reasonable; VLDM is selling them for $50.00, plus I used a 15% off coupon. I really love the bright coral background color of this skirt and the fun, tropical print.

 







Shirt: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Skirt: Viva La Dulce Marina (Banned Apparel)
Necklace, Brooch, Bracelet: Etsy

Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. I'm really loving Banned skirts at the moment...such a awesome skirt on you lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous skirt! I really love the border print on it and the colors are so pretty! I love it with the lobster necklace too! Such a great price you got it at! I hope you had a great time at the BBQ. I love that you wore your BD bbq dress to the bbq! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to have enough money to buy the red one with dancers and vinyls ! :D I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to have enough money to buy the red one with dancers and vinyls ! :D I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete