Sunday, April 3, 2016

Furniture Skirt

Hello there! Today I'm not doing much. Bob is finishing up working on my car. He has to do it as his parent's house, since living in an apartment complex, it's hard to do work on a car here, plus his dad has the tools he needs to use. As much as I don't want Monday to roll around, at least it'll be bringing me that much closer to Viva. I wish this week would just fly by! The following week I'm working Monday, Tuesday, and a half day on Wednesday. Our flight leave at 6:00 p.m.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my other new Oblong Box Shop skirt. This one has a 50's furniture print on it. I'm a huge fan of 50's home decor, as well as 50's clothing, and also 50's cars! The print on this skirt is great, and so are the colors. It's so hard to find clothing with much orange in them. I love that the shops I buy from keeping up out with adorable new novelty prints!














Top: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Skirt: The Oblong Box Shop
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. Man, could that hair flower be any more perfect for this skirt?? Love the orange - glad you snagged this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hair looks so pretty! I loooooove this skirt. The Oblong Box Shop has the best prints. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print on that skirt! It's so pretty! Hope you have a great time at Viva! It looks like you will be there soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous, and I *love* your hair like this! My OBS skirt arrived and it is SO pretty in person. I'm excited for you to go to Viva!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty!!! I'm so, so in love with this skirt, too. I'd like to pick it up all the more, too, because orange is my hubby's favourite colour and I always try to wear it on his birthday in honour of such.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete