Saturday, April 2, 2016

Tiki Time

Hello there! Tonight I'm going out to eat with Bob and his family for Bob's dad's birthday, and then going to their house after for cake. I don't really have other plans for this weekend. 
It's offically a week and a half until we leave for Vegas! Super close now!
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my new The Oblong Box Shop skirts. I received two this week. I had been very impatiently awaiting their arrival on the website, and had been signed up to receive any alert of when they'd become available. I receiving an email last Friday night that they had had the site, and I instantly pounced on them! I now have four TOBS skirts, and I really love them all. The owner of the shop designs them herself, and she creates the cutest, most unique prints!! I'm always eager to see what she designs next, and I can't wait to visit her at her booth at Viva! My mint peasant top arrived yesterday from Pin Up Girl Clothing, and I had to pair the top with this skirt. I'm happy they match so well. I ordered the top specifically to wear with this skirt. I think the top will match a couple of my other skirts, too. I think I'll be wearing this outfit to Frankie's Tiki Room the Thursday night we're in Vegas. It'll be perfect to wear there not just because of the print on the skirt, but becausethe woman behind The Oblong Box Shop will be there!










Top: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Skirt: The Oblong Box Shop
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. What perfect matches! That skirt is so dreamy. I'm so jealous you're going to Viva, I wanted to try and make it over this year but I can't get the time of work. I hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so awesome, be so great to wear to Viva, I wish I could go, maybe one year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that you will be able to wear one of your TOBS skirt at an event the women behind the skirts will be at! Hope you have a great time at Viva! Though I'm sure you will! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh this is wonderful! I caved and ordered that top on the last day of the site wide sale, and now I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival. It looks amazing with that skirt, too :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun outfit! I adore that necklace. :)

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete