Saturday, April 9, 2016

L'amour

Hello there! Yay, the weekend is here. Luckily, they changed the forecast for today. We were suppoosed to get several inches of snow (very weird for us for April), but they changed it to snow, but no accumulation. I'm very happy for Bob; he won't have to spend his Saturday plowing now. I won't be doing too much today, just cleaning, laundry, working out and watching TV/reading/relaxing. Tomorrow I'm meeting my friend for lunch at Panera, and I met with two of my former co-workers last night. 
It's crazy to say there's only four more days until we leave for Vegas! It's soooo close now, and after counting down for it forever, it's hard to believe it's really *almost* here. I'm definitely doing some packing this weekend. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Trashy Diva Red Waterlilies L'amour dress that I got on eBay a few months ago. The print is so vibrant and gorgeous. I'd love to find this print in another dress style as well. I'm bringing it to Vegas, and plan on wearing it out to tiki bars there. 








Dress: eBay (Trashy Diva)
Necklace: Vendor at an antique mall

Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your Viva photos, I really wish I could go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, that necklace!!! Anything fruit and/or veggie themed on the fashion front is always a huge hit with me, too (and to that end, I'm wild about your Luxulite brooch, too).

    I hope you have an over-the-moon fabulous time in Vegas!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting this dress! I have this same one! I really love the Red Waterlilies print! <3 Yay! Dress twins! :D

    ReplyDelete