Monday, April 11, 2016

Palette Kelly

Hello there! Ugh, Mondays are rotten, aren't they? At least the temperature warmed up a bit today. I'm not doing much tonight or tomorrow night. I don't think I can express how excited I am to leave in two days for Vegas! This time two days from now, we'll be on the plane! I did a lot of packing this weekend, and have pretty much packed everything that I won't need before we leave.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my newst Bernie, which arrived today. This is my new favorite style of Bernie dresses. It's called the Kelly, and I have one other dress in this style. I've always adored shirt dresses, and have a few from different brands, but the Bernie Kellys are extra special, becuase they have a front zip, as opposed to buttons. I have another paint palette Bernie dress, in a different style, and different color scheme. No such things as too many paint palette prints, right? I have more Bernie dresses than any other brand. She selects such gorgeous novelty prints, and picks great, flattering shapes, with very full skirts. It seems like in the past couple months she's been coming out with new dresses more frequently, which makes me happy!









Dress: Bernie Dexter
Necklace, Brooch, Earrings: Etsy  (Marvin's Corner, Luxulite, IncredInedible)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is just awesome! Thanks for posting the close-ups -- it's hard to get a good sense of the print from the photos on the BD website, but now I think I'm in love with this dress! I'm running out of closet space, though…

    Yay for Viva! Vegas is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another dress that is totally your style! Looking forward to seeing your Viva photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I love the colors on this version! I love the Kelly style so much - it's so flattering and comfortable and just our type! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeal, I love that dress so, sooo, soooooo much! If the Canadian dollar improves a bit by then and I get spoiled with some b-day money this year, I'm seriously considering picking this BD beauty up (especially since I can't stop thinking about it).

    Fabulous outfit! You always have the happiest, most adorable accessories.

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress on you! I love that it has a front zip! That completely eliminates the possibility of button gapping but it still gives it that shirt waist style :D

    ReplyDelete