Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Rainbow Brite

Hello there! It's officially only one week until I am on a plane, Vegas bound! Wow! I'm so happy that it's that soon. I've been chatting with some ladies that I will be meeting up with there, and I know this Viva experience will be better than my last one, because I'll be hanging out with more lovely ladies than last time. Three of the girls I'll be seeing will be at Viva for the first time, and I'm looking forward to seeing their reactions. I've been looking up the weather forecast for while we're there, and it looks perfect. It's actually hotter there right now then it will be the whole time we're there. It's cooling down a bit just in time. The highs are supposed to range from 70-80 while we're there, which those are my ideal temperatures. 
Not too much else is going on with me right now....Friday night I'm meeting a couple of my friends for a drink after work, and Sunday I'll be meeting another friend at Panera.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Emily & Fin dress I got at Modcloth a couple of years ago. I'm wearing my new Shoe Bakery flats with it, and my new popsicle brooch from Get Rich Slow Co. They have an Etsy shop. This dress is pretty darn perfect. It's so flattering, and of course I really love the rainbow stripes. I have this dress in a popsicle print, as well. The two dresses are light, and are especially great to wear in the summertime.











Dress: Modcloth (Emily & Fin)
Necklace, Brooch, Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle, Getrichslowco)
Flats: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. This dress is just perfect! I might try to hunt one down for my sister, who loves rainbows just as much as you. Hurray for Viva next week! I saw your packing photo and wow, what a perfect wardrobe to wear in Vegas!! I hope the rest of this week flies by <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress and love everything you paired with it! Such a perfect outfit! That is so exciting about Viva and it sounds great that you will get to meet up with so many people you are there! So excited for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful, smile inducingly lovely outfit. The popsicle brooch in particular made me beam. :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete