Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring Has Arrived

Hello there, and happy spring!! I'm so glad it has arrived! Even though the weather here has gotten cooler than it was last week, I'm just happy it's officially spring, as the season I hate is officially over! Winer always seems to drag on endlessly, and summer always flies by, at least for me. 
Last night I watched "Brooklyn" and "Carol" On Demand. Wow, I LOVED "Brooklyn". It definitely lived up to the hype. I'm just so in love with Ireland/all thing Irish as it is, and this movie just really got to me. I knew it would make me cry, ha. I love the actress, Saoirse Ronan. She was also in "Atonement" and "The Lovely Bones", both of which I've seen. I really didn't know what her decision would be (whether to stay in Ireland or go back to Brooklyn), but I liked the way the movie ended. "Carol" I wasn't so crazy about. I love Cate Blanchett, and both movies were set int he 50's, so I enjoyed seeing the wardrobes and decor, but "Carol" moved slowly, and didn't have a good ending. Today we're going to watch "The Big Short" On Demand. That movie should be more of Bob's speed, ha.   
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie Dexter cherry blossoms dress. It's the perfect dress for the first day of spring. I had also wetset my hair the night before I took these pictures, and  I think my hair turned out decently. Sometimes it turns out crappy, and I ended up just straightening my hair to take out the bad curls.









Dress: Bernie Dexter
Cropped cardi: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: Deer Arrow

Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. Loving this outfit - gorgeous! Am new to your blog, keen to see more xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh, what enchantingly pretty colours! This outfit definitely embodies spring and looks so marvelous on you, sweet lady.

    Happy start of sunshine season!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I want this dress so badly! Perfect for the first day of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wet set came out fantastic! Everything about this outfit is so cheery and lovely, too. I'll have to give 'Brooklyn' a watch -- I usually try to see at least a few of the Best Picture nominees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun spring outfit! I'm excited to whip out the skirt version of this soon! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Spring! I know this is the season you've been waiting for! I love that you wore this dress to usher in the new season! Such a gorgeous dress!

    ReplyDelete