Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Another Unicorn!

Hello there! Ah, we're more than halfway through the work week now. I'm happy about that, and hoping the next two days go quickly. I'm seeing my friend on Saturday, we're going to Panera, and I may be seeing a couple of friends from my previous job on Friday. 
Vegas is four weeks away now, holy cow! It's going to be so great to see some ladies again who I've met in person at other rockabily events (including Viva last year), as well as meeting new ladies this time! My husband is going to be surrounded by very stylish, gorgeous women. Not too bad, huh?
In the pictures below I'm wearing my very newest Bernie dress! It was my biggest Bernie unicorn! Bernie herself listed the dress, and as soon as I saw it, I held my breath that it'd be a size I could fit into (she only listed one)! Luckily, it was! I instantly bought it. I've been so lucky with scoring unicorns lately; since January I've acquired two of  my biggest Trashy Diva unicorns as well! I had this house print in a short Retrolicious dress that I got from Modcloth two years ago. I'm listing the dress for sale now though, since I have this lovely, bright print in a Bernie dress! I much prefer the shape of Bernie dressses to the shorter Retrolicious one. Both companies select amazing prints though! The colors in this print are all my favorities. I just love how pink, orange, yellow & lime go together. I haven't been wearing my open toed BAITs this winter, but now that it's been warmer, I've been itching to wear my BAIT Beatrices. I have pink, yellow & purple. I'm wearing the yellow in the pictures below.









Dress: eBay (Bernie Dexter)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy

Shoes: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!
 

4 comments:

  1. OMG did you list it yet?? I'm always so sad that I never got the house print Retrolicious dresses when they were out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I used this thing called 'Google' and answered my own question, hehe. Anyway -- congrats on your newest unicorn!! It looks absolutely stunning on you, and I love it with your new BAIT heels! Are you planning to bring this to Viva?? It would be the perfect Vegas outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's all kinds of awesome! Three huge cheers on tracking down one of your unicorns (and directly from Bernie herself, no less - so cool!).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous dress. I've never seen this print in this colorway before. It looks great on you! Congrats on scoring this on ebay!

    ReplyDelete