Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Kitty Cats

Hello there! Today was a nice spring day, it started out coldish, but ended up around 65 degrees. I saw daffodils that have bloomed! That makes me heart happy. I can't wait until the tree in front of our apartment blooms with its pink blossoms; so gorgeous, however fleeting it is. 
On Saturday Bob and I are heading to Bethlehem to go to lunch and have drinks, and go to the Moravian Bookstore (oldest bookstore in the U.S.). We're going to a restaurant we've never tried before, that Bob really wants to try. It's an Irish/British place. Bob loves trying new places/new food, me, not so much. Once I know what I love, I rarely deviate. But, I do compromise from time to time, ha. It's supposed to be about 60 and sunny Saturday too, so that's great.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Heart of Haute kitty shirtdress. I LOVE this dress. I wore it to work today, and my co-worker loved it, too. I wasn't sure how my new job would feel about my crazy wardrobe, so I've started it off slowly there, so as not to shock them too much, haha. Evidently, my bright colors and kooky prints don't bother them, as I've heard nothing negative. That makes me VERY happy! I would be devestated if I had to stifle myself. A vendor came in today, and he also complimented me on my outfit. It's nice when guys appreciate my outfits too; in a way it's more of a compliment, since they don't usually notice prints/bright colors, or if they do, they seem to be ambivalent towards them. 
 







Dress: Cats Like Us (Heart of Haute)
Cardi: Vendor at VLV
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy
Heels: Modcloth (BAIT Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. Daffodils are such a happy flower! I'm starting to notice little buds poking up through the ground here, too, and it's so exciting. I feel like winter in Chicago never ends! I hope you enjoy the new restaurant in Bethlehem. We used to go to a British pub in Santa Monica, and I miss it!

    It's wonderful that you can express your style at work! I bet your style brightens up the days for your coworkers :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so cute with the cat print and I love that red colour...so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!!! I'm with you in that I sometimes like trying new places, but I'm also a fan of the "if it's not broken...." philosophy with both restaurants and dishes I like. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOHHH! I've had my eye on that one since it first came out! So cute! I love that you got the red version! So cute on you! How is the fit? Does this one run tts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty outfit! Kitties for the win always! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete