Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Blue & Yellow

Hello there! I had a good Easter. I went to church, and to my grandparent's house. Bob came with me to my grandparent's, which was nice, as normally we each go to our own family's holiday functions. I got to hang out with my grandparent's kitty, who is pictured below. She's the sister of the cat my parents had for years, until she ran away in August. She's a Maine Coon, and they're my favorite cat breed. 
Bob and I booked three nights in Charleston for this July! I'm very excited to see Charleston for the first time. I've heard great things about it from a lot of people, especially from my mom, sister and good friend, who all love it. We're also going to Nashville, and a couple other yet undecided towns. We're doing a Southern road trip. We've never been to Nashville, either. We love exploring new cities. Speaking of trips, is it too soon to start packing for Vegas yet?!?!? We leave two weeks from tomorrow! Ah, that sounds so close, doesn't it? Finally!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Hell Bunny sunflower skirt. This skirt is so cheery; I loveee the shade of blue that the background color is. That's my favorite shade of blue. The blue Erstwilder milkshake brooch is a pretty perfect match. I have these shoes in three colors, and they are so comfortable. When the weather starts to get a little warmer around this time of year, I wear them as much as possible, only it gets cooler again!












Top: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Skirt: Gift (Hell Bunny)
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: Erstwilder

Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty kitty! So big and fluffy! I love the outfit as well! I really love the way the yellow belt and shoes look with that skirt! And you are completely right, that brooch is the perfect shade with that skirt! Another gorgeous combo Bristol! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! My college roommate has two Maine Coons, and I'm always amazed by how fluffy they are! I'm glad you had a nice Easter. I love the print of this skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks PERFECT! You're totally getting the hang of the curls now. I am super pumped to see you and Bob down at Viva. While I cringe at the countdown due to the work that has to get done beforehand (oh work), I am so excited for the small amount of time I will be able to enjoy Viva.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are both cities I want to see; I can't wait to see pics and hear how you like them! Skirt twins! And...I need that belt! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! I adore anything sunflower related, as it whisks me back to childhood summers spent in my paternal grandparent's backyard, where a row of sunflowers grew far taller than me (at the time) and were harvest for their delicious seeds at the end of the season.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete