Sunday, March 13, 2016

Bernie Roses

Hello there! Today I'll mostly be hanging out at home; working out, reading, just watching TV and relaxing...but, Bob and I are going out to eat at Friendly's, too. We haven't been there in a few months, and it's right around the corner from us. Last night I went out for drinks in town with Bob and his brother, and I also met up with a friend, and then ran into another friend at one of the bars. I hadn't gone out for drinks in town in months. It wasn't super freezing last night, so we were able to walk from one bar to the other. Since the clocks when ahead this morning, I'm glad we'll be having an extra hour of sunlight in the evenings!! That'll be really nice.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie Dexter roses dress in the Paris cut. Besides adoring the print, the background color on this dress is also amazing! It's a perfect shade of blueish/greenish. I have four dresses in the Paris cut. I'm also wearing my rainbow rose hair flower, which I loveee.
 









Dress: Ginned Up Gillys (Bernie Dexter)
Cardigan: Booth at Viva Las Vegas (forget the name)
Hair flower: Daisy Jean Florals

Necklace: Store in NYC (forget the name)
Brooch: Deer Arrow
Heels: Modcloth (BAIT Footwear)
 

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. I really love the print on this dress, gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit-great hair flower! I own this dress and the gum machine brooch (but in red). Mega twins, haha! XO
    PS- I miss Friendlys! They aren't in CO :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the colors on this dress! The colors are so amazing. This is a super pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously pretty outfit! I'm going weak in the knees for that awesome rainbow hair flower.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete