Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Heat Wave

Hello there! We are just over a month away until my Vegas vacation, and I am getting ever more excited about it. It's very hard to wait now. I also want to book our July vacation very soon, to secure our hotel rooms, and have another trip to look forward to! I'm very excited to go to places I've never been before, and I love road tripping with my husband. 
I've really been on a biography quick lately. I finished reading a biography called "The Sound of Gravel" by a woman who grew up in a polygamist Morman cult. I've always been extremly fascinated by the psychology behind cults, and the book was a really good read, but also very sad, of course. After that one, I read "Loving Amy", the biography Amy Winehouse's mother wrote about her daughter, and now I'm reading "Down the Rabbit Hole" by Holly Madison, one of Hugh Heffner's former girlfriends. I've been reading a lot more lately than I had been, and I'm really enjoying getting back to reading more. Prior to this recent kick, I was reading a little every day, but just a little bit, usually just a little on my lunch break.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Betty Le Bonbon skirt. It's the first time I had ever ordered from the small Australian company. They do everything made to order.  
I would highly recommend Betty Le Bonbon. They have a Facebook page and Instagram, where you can message the owner. You specify what skirt/dress length you want, and the waist measurement. This skirt is just perfect!! I love, LOVE the shape of it, and it's very well made. It fits me well, with a little bit of room, which is perfect, as I don't like tight skirts. 
I like the width of the waistband, too. 
Plus the printttt is everything! So much color and fun, and so many accessory and shoe options for it! It's very fitting this skirt atrrived yeserday, as it's feeling like summer right now! Today it was 75 degrees out, and I was loving it! It's supposed to be about the same tomorrow. I greatly enjoyed driving home from work the past two days with my windows down! I'd love nothing better than it to feel like summer all the way from now (even though it's still winter) through the end of summer!! Skipping right over spring weather is fine by me! Summer is my favorite season, if you couldn't guess. Every so often we get these kind of winters, where we barely got any snow, and it makes me soooo happy! I can't say for sure, but I really feel like the winter weather is all done with! The fifteen day forecast is full of spring-y temperatures, and NO sign of snow.










Top: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Skirt: Betty Le Bonbon
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it's gorgeous!! The print is just fabulous, and so perfect with all your Luxulite :)! I ordered a Betty Le Bonbon skirt recently and I'm super excited about it. 75 degrees out in March sounds like LA weather! It's been in the low sixties and overcast here for the past few days, but I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Betty Le Bonbon skirts are wonderful, I currently own two from her! That skirt is so you, great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Skirt! Of course you have all of the perfect accessories to match it! It's been crazy warm here in Canada too, and I'm also hoping we skip over Spring right into summer as of now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't it so nice out?? It was around 75 here too. I liked Down the Rabbit Hole, though you can tell she isn't a practiced author. It was OK, though, the stories were entertaining enough! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love seeing all these fruits together! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohh, lucky you! That sounds fantastic! We had a hail storm here yesterday, so not quite into spring yet, but gosh am I counting down the days until such.

    Wonderful outfit, sweet lady!

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete