Saturday, March 26, 2016

Banned Skirt

Hello there! It's a beautiful, sunny day out, and Bob and I are leaving in the early afternoon to head to Bethlehem for an early dinner & drinks, and to go to the Moravian Bookstore. Other than that, I'll just be doing some cleaning and laundry, and relaxing at home. Tomorrow I'll be going to church with my mom and sister, and going to my grandparent's house for Easter.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Banned Apparel skirt that I bought from Viva Dulce Marina. Banned first started showing pictures of this skirt about two months ago, and I was very excited for its release. I love this fun 1950's drive-in/diner print, and the use of bright shades of orange, pink & blue in it. Not many skirts or dresses have much orange in them. Speaking of orange, Oblong Box Shop finally released their furniture skirt and tiki drink skirt last night, and I ordered both of them right away. The furniture skirt has an orange background. I like the tiki drink skirt even more though, and can't wait to receive them both. I'll definitetly have to bring the tiki drink skirt to Vegas!






Cropped cardi: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Shirt: Heart of Haute

Brooch: DNJ Retro (Erstwilder)
Skirt: Viva La Dulce Marina (Banned Apparel)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. I really love this skirt, I'm looking forward to receiving mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is SO cute! I love it with the cupcake brooch and the blue cardigan. It really looks great on you! Hope you had a wonderful time in Bethlehem and during all your Easter events <3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute skirt and it goes so perfectly with your cupcake brooch! <3 That tiki skirt sounds like it's going to be amazing for Viva! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know much about Banned but I VERY recently realized through Viva Dulce Marina that their skirt game is awesome! Love this on you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is thoroughly awesome! From the marvelous design to the beautiful colour palette, I'm in love with it all.

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete