Sunday, December 20, 2015

Nesting Dolls

Hello there! I think we're going to have a pretty quiet (that's typical for us) Sunday. Bob's actually still sleeping now, ha. I'm as usual dreading Monday, but, the bright spot is that the next two weeks are 3.5 day work weeks for me! My sister is flying home tomorrow. It's so crazy how fast time goes...she moved out to Nashville four months ago, and it doesn't seem she was gone that long. She has three more semesters of grad school left. 
I'm all ready for Christmas now. I bought and wrapped all the presents, and they're under our tree. Wednesday night we're going out to eat with my grandparents, aunt, uncle & cousin, and parents and sister. We go out to eat every December, for my grandparent's anniversary. Christmas Eve I'm still deciding whether to go out to eat with Bob's family, or to go to my aunt & uncle's.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Tatyana nesting dolls print dress. I'm glad that my kelly green BAIT Idas match so well with the dress. This is the only Tatyana brand piece of clothing that I own so far. I thought about ordering it for a long time. I should've gotten a size smaller though. (I ordered my usual size, that I am in most brands.) The lighting was terrible in our kitchen yesterday when we took these outfit pictures. I am definitely taking pictures earlier today, and the sun is really shining, so the should turn out much better!









Dress: Tatyana
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle, Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. I just love the nesting dolls print on this dress, so bright and colourful and so you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2 Tatyana dresses I have (Jam Jars and Frozen) i was able to try on in person when I was in Vegas but I found them both to run large as I bought the smalls and they have room to spare! The measurements on the website seem off to me as when I have checked on the charts for the ones I have, I would have NEVER gotten the small if I was ordering offline! I'm nervous to order from Tatyana now because what if the others fit true to size?? I don't want to order down assuming they all are big but I suppose they are since you noticed this one was bigger as well. Hmmmm haha what a conundrum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your kelly green Baits with this dress. Such a perfect match! I do love Tatyana. And I know all about bad lighting and trying to take pics indoors when the sun is low. It's unfortunate that the sun goes down so quickly in the winter! Your pictures don't look too dark though. The colors in your dress came out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete