Sunday, December 13, 2015

Blue & Orange

Hello there! I'm just getting ready to head out the door to go to Bethlehem, PA with Bob. It's supposed to be 70 degrees there today!! Ah, it just doesn't get better than 7o in December!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Pin Up Girl Clothing Heidi dress. I ordered it from Retro Glam during their Black Friday sale. I had been considering getting this dress for over a year. It was sold out in my size for a long time on the PUG site, and when Black Friday came around, I remembered to check Retro Glam. I got it for a steal: $55, including shipping (from Canada)! I have the PUG Harley dress in this same shade of blue, and I am just in love with this blue. It's so bright and vivid, and pairs so well with pops of bright orange. Since the outfit screams bright, I also paired it with my Betsey Johnson gumball machine purse. I have owned a Heidi once before, but ended up selling it. I think it's safe to say I won't be selling this one!







Dress: Retro Glam (Pin Up Girl Clothing)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Purse: eBay (Betsey Johnson)

Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Such a steal from Retro Glam! This dress looks great on you and I love the color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this colour blue on you and those accessories are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete