Sunday, December 6, 2015

A First For Me: A Cat Print

Hello there! Bob and I were going to go to Bethlehem today, but we are tired, and not feeling up to it. We went to bed late last night. We haven't done much at all today, but I did watch the movie "Amy" (the documentary about Amy Winehouse's life), which I've wanted to see since it first came out in theaters. It was sad, of course. I didn't listen to her music when it first came out, or know much about her. But, about a couple of years ago, I started to listen to more of her. The movie wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but it was interesting. It seems a lot of the most talented, creative people are usually tortured inside.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Heart of Haute cat print dress that I ordered during a Black Friday sale. It's surprisingly the first cat print I've ever owned. (I'm a huge cat lover.) I really love wearing shirt dresses. I ordered up a size in this dress, since my Heart of Haute dresses are tight on my bust, and this has buttons that I didn't want to gape. Unfortunately, like my paint palette dress I recently got, this one is huge in the waist. But, I didn't want to exchange it, in case the buttons would gape in the next size down. 

 








Dress: Catslikeus.com (Heart of Haute)
Necklace, Earrings: Etsy (IncredInedible)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE! I don't own any cat prints...yet. But I'm mildly afraid of cats in real life, so that's why haha. There are some cute prints of cats though so I'm getting over my fear...so to speak. I love that Erstwilder brooch! I thought I got it on Black Friday from somewhere but apparently I'm wrong, haha. Soon! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dress! I have my eye on this El Gato Gomez collection! I really want to get the blue/teal version of this dress but alas there is just too much to buy! Maybe one day! This dress looks great on you! And it looks like you find a great fix on the waist with the cinch belt! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete