Saturday, December 5, 2015

Paint The Roses Red (And Pink)

Hello there! Last night Bob and I went out to eat with his family at Friendly's, for his mom's birthday. We ended up being seated next to about ten little girls and a couple of their moms, for one of the little girl's birthdays. It got loud at times, and was annoying. But, the whole situation was just funny. We went over to his parent's house afterwards for cake. It was carrot cake though, which I don't eat. Tonight we're going to my company holiday dinner. Tomorrow we're going to Bethlehem PA, to go to the Christmas Market there. So, it's definitely a busier weekend than normal for us. 
It's pretty crazy that Christmas is three weeks from today, and that the end of the year is less than a month away!! But, as I hate the cold/winter, I want the next three months to fly by. Although, we've had unseasonably warm weather most of November and December so far, so I'm nto complaining yet. I just know it's inevitably coming. I'm very excited for Christmas though! I only get off for Christmas and New Year's Day, but it'll be nice to have two three day weekends in a row. My sister will be home for about a week too, and I haven't seen her since the beginning of August. I'm also excited to give and get gifts! I just have to buy a couple more gifts, and definitely have to make more Christmas cookies. I'll be making some today.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my other new Bernie Dexter dress. I think this shade of blue is simply gorgeous! The rose print is also gorgeous, of course. I hadn't seriously thought about buying this dress before I just bought it. I knew I had to have the paint palette dress, and since there was such a good deal going on on all Bernie dresses, I of course kept scouring the website. This dress caught my eye, and I hemmed and hawed a bit, but then decided to take the plunge. I'm glad I did! 









Dress: Ginnedupgillys.com (Bernie Dexter)
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Brooch: Erstwilder
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. This dress is amazing. The colors look really great on you! Seeing these pics kind of make me wish I would have ordered this at that great priced you found it at when Ginned Up Gillys was having their sale. Awe well... you can't have them all. This one really looks amazing on you though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Bernie dress on you, the colours and that floral print is so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete