Saturday, December 19, 2015

Harlequin Dream

Hello there! I'm so glad that the weekend is finally here! The end of the year is always hardest/busiest at my job. There's a lot of things that have to get done, and the most important are job proposals. Most job proposals are due the last two weeks of December. Ugh, as if December weren't busy enough! My bosses go on vacation the day after Christmas, and come back January 4th. So, I just need to get through this coming 3.5 day week, and then things should be a lot better. But, this coming week will probably be quite crazy. 
Today I'm going to be cleaning, doing laundry, working out, running an errand, finishing wrapping, taking outfit pics, and relaxing with Bob. I'm pretty excited for Christmas, especially now that it's only 6 days away (crazy!)! How did that happen?!
Int he pictures below I'm wearing my Pin Up Girl Clothing harlequin print Jenny dress. I got it for Christmas two years ago, and it was my very first PUG piece. It's still a very special dress to me. The print, the fit, the fullness of the skirt; it's all perfection. I'm so glad I tried out PUG, it opened me to a new world of options that are flattering on me, and also beautiful pieces.

 






Dress, Cardi: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite, Atomicmingo)
Hair flower: Viva Dulce Marina
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I love PUG and I love their Jenny dresses! I love the fullness of the skirts, the lining at the bust, and the thickness of the fabric! Great choice and awesome first buy from PUG from a couple years ago. This one looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete