Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Just Desserts

Hello there! Bob and I had a nice outing to Bethlehem, PA on Sunday. The weather was simply amazing! I left my jacket in the car, and only wore a cropped cardi over my dress. First we went to the Christmas Market, then we went over to Main Street, and went in some stores there, and also went to the few Christmas stands they had set up. I found a few small items: an ornament, a spatula, some dip mix, and a dish towel. The Christmas Market isn't great. It's something to do, but they don't have much either of us are interested in. They actually barely have any Christmas-y items! It's so drastically different from the Christmas Markets in Germany (I've been there once). But, it was still nice to have a little day trip.
Monday night I went to Panera with my good friend. I actually hadn't seen her in three weeks, which is a lot for us. But, she had moved December 1st, to about 45 minutes away from me. She had been living in the same town as me. We had a lot to catch up on.

Tomorrow night Bob and I are meeting my parents are my great uncle's house to have cake for his birthday. I don't really have plans yet for this weekend, but that's fine with me. Next Wednesday-Friday I'll be seeing my family. I'm sleeping over my parent's on Christmas Eve again.
In the first few pictures below I'm wearing a dress my mom made for me a year ago. If you can't see the print too well, it has desserts all over it, pies, cookies, ice cream, etc. It's very appropriate for the season. The pictures below that were taken when Bob and I went to Bethlehem on Sunday. The last picture is of my new B.A.I.T. Footwear shoes that came today. I had been wanting kelly green BAITs foreverrr, and they finally started making them again! I love them, and can't wait to style them. The saddle shoes are my first pair of saddle shoes, and my mom is actually giving them to me for Christmas.
 












Dresses: Handmade & eBay (Bernie Dexter)

Necklaces: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle) & New Orleans shop
Brooches: Erstwilder
Shoes: Shoe Bakery & BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I am just now realizing how dumb my comment was on Insta about your cookie dress. NO SHIT IT WAS MADE FOR HER, SARA, BECAUSE IT LITERALLY WAS! hahaha I knew that too! Goodness. I just meant it looks so dang amazing on you. Ugh. Well. There's that.

    Anna (from Insta) has been telling me about those Christmas markets in Germany. I am DYING to go! Someday, someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a lovely day during your day out at Bethlehem! That's so strange that even though they call it a Christmas market that there aren't that many Christmasy things there. Love the dress your mom made you! It goes super well with your gingerbread brooch! And all your pics from Bethlehem are so cute. I LOVE your new shoes! I can't wait to see how you style them!

    ReplyDelete