Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Little Red

Hello there! I had quite the bad day today, and it's hard for me to write a blog post when that happens. It's also hard to stay positive when these days happen; it's just a downward spiral of negative thinking. I am by nature a very positive, cheerful, optimistic person. I have one thorn in my side though, that keeps me from feeling fully happy. I am trying my best to get this thorn gone from my side, but it's not so easy. Unfortunately, I can't talk about the details here, in case someone who shouldn't see, would see. I can say it has nothing to do with my marriage or friends though! So, that's a good thing, since they are both extremly important to me. But, it is a drain on me mentally, and hard for me to kick that feeling. Anyway, enough venting here! Let's talk about more fun, colourful things. 
Friday night Bob and I will be going to my parent's house, along with some other family, toc elebrate my dad's birthday. Sunday we are actually going to Bethlehem! We have been planning to for weeks, but kept putting it off. It's supposed to be 60 degrees all weekend, too, so that'll be perfect. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Retrolicious Little Red Riding Hood dress that I got in New Orleans in September. It's a little bit short for me, but the print is so darn cute, that I had to get it anyway. In the first picture I'm getting ready for my work Christmas party, which was this past Saturday. (I didn't actually wear this dress to it!)

 







Dress: Wicked (Retrolicious)
Brooch: Deer Arrow
Shoes: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your bad day! I hope that today is a better happier day! At least you look cute in your dress! :D And your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete