Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry, Merry

Hello there! Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Mine was pretty good. I got to see a lot of my family from Wednesday-Friday. I slept over my parent's house Christmas Eve, just like every year. I got a lot of really great gifts; got everything I asked for. I didn't ask for pricey things, just a bunch of lower priced items, like books, jewelry, a pair of shoes, a cropped cardi, etc. 
Bob an d I are leaving shortly to head to Bethlehem, which I'm excited about! We always have a good time there. We're going out to dinner & for drinks at Brew Works, and then stopping at a store at the mall on the way back, to look for Christmas ornaments. I've found some really cute ornaments at Boscov's the past couple of years, so that's where we're going to look again. They also should be on sale! I haven't been to a mall in probably over a year. 
In the pictures below are a couple pictures of gifts I received for Christmas.  I hope the Dita book, the Micheline Pitt DVD, and Suavecita hair products will really help me with styling my hair! I definitely still need help with that. I've gotten better, but not good enough. 
There's also a picture of me holding my seven month old cousin, Teddy, on Christmas Eve. It was the first time I met him. He is such an adorable and good baby! He barely made a sound. 











Dress: Bernie Dexter
Cropped cardi: Gift (Heart of Haute  )
Shoes: B.A.I.T Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Great Bernies! One of my best friends from Colorado is in Bethlehem this week too bc her fiancé is from there. Small world! Have a great weekend, lady! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds like you had a really lovely Christmas with family! Love the gifts you received! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. I cannot tell you how much I love your red saddle shoes!

    ReplyDelete