Saturday, October 3, 2015

Mixin' Vixen

Hello there! Today I'm doing my usual Saturday tasks of cleaning, laundry, working out, etc. I didn't get to clean last weekend, since we were away. So, I'll feel better once I'm done with the cleaning. Tonight my parents are coming over for dinner. After that I'm going out with my Bob and friends for belated birthday drinks. 
Can you believe it's October already?! Geez!! I hate winter with a passion, but I do love shopping for Christmas decorations and presents, ha! So, I am looking forward to doing that part of it. My mom has already asked for my Christmas list, so I'm trying to put that together.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Mixin' Vixen Heart of Haute skirt I received last week. I bought it on sale from their Instagram. I had been thinking of buying it for months, so I'm glad I snagged it on sale! The print is adorable, as especially for someone who loves baking, such as myself. I love that there are Kitchen Aid mixers (well it could be any brand of mixers, I suppose, but I prefer to think they're Kitchen Aid, ha!) on it! I love my own orange one dearly. Heart of Haute uses the cutest fabrics for their clothing! I just received two shirts from them this week, and have another on the way. I so often buy dresses and skirts, but I 
really do need to have more tops to go with my skirts, and possibly pants for when it's extremly cold out.
 







Shirt: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace: Luxulite
Skirt: Heart of Haute
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments: