Saturday, October 31, 2015

New Red Shoes

Hello there! Last night Bob & I stayed in, watched TV, and had some drinks. I also sewed(!) a bit, and he baked corn bread and fortune cookies. Bob has been helping me start sewing; I started Thursday night. I'm quite an unpatient person, but he is the opposite, so it's nice to have him calm me down. He's also very good with working with his hands and reading instruction, while I am not good with either! I just wait to see the finished product, and get to wear my popsicle skirt! The print is so bright and perfect for me. It may be a little "out of season" now, but I don't mind. 
Bob's family is coming over tonight, which is why Bob was making fortune cookies last night. (He's making a chinese food meal, if you couldn't guess, ha.) I'm not that into Asian food, but he's making a dish with beef and broccoli, and that is one Asian dish that I do like. I'm also meeting my friend tonight for a drink.
The lighting was quite atrocious in the pictures below. But, I wanted to show my new B.A.I.T. Footwear red Robbie heels! They are a bright shade of red that I didn't have in a pair of shoes before. They match this strawberry skirt perfectly, as well as a lot of other skirts and dresses I have. I had been wearing a dark pair of red B.A.I.T. Ida heels with this skirt (and my other skirts and dresses), but I was hoping I'd find a better shade of red to match, and I'm glad I finally did. I already had these shoes in black patent, and knew they were comfy and adorable. I hope they make them in more colours I like/want soon. I really need a pair of kelly green heels!









Top: Heart of Haute
Skirt: eBay (Modcloth)
Necklace & Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite & IncredInedible)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I like the red Robbie heels a lot. I already have so many red shoes, though! Haha! You can't go wrong having a good bright red shoe - especially gals like us who love and have a lot of red dresses/skirts!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cngratulations on getting your sewing underway! I can't wait to see what you've made. It sounds like you and Bab are the perfect pair! <3 That's so great that he is able to help you out. I love your new bright red shoes. They go perfect with that skirt!

    ReplyDelete