Saturday, October 24, 2015

Unicorns & Rainbows

Hello there! Today I'm meeting my friend for lunch at Panera, and tomorrow I'm going to Adamstown with Bob, which I'm very excited about! I know we won't have enough time there to see all the antique places, or even most, but it'll still be good to get to go to some. 
I got to see my parents Thursday night when we went to visit my great uncle. Last night Bob and I attempted to watch the first episode of "Wentworth", an Australian prison drama. I unfortunately fell asleep for most of it, ha. Not because it was boring though! He saw the whole thing, and liked it. He had heard from some cousins that they liked it better than "Orange is the New Black", which is hard to believe! But, I definitely want to watch that episode in full.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my adorable unicorns and rainbows dress I got at Wicked in New Orleans. It's Retrolicious brand. Retrolicious chooses the best fabrics to make dresses out of! I have a quite a few of their dresses and skirts now. I wish they'd come out with more longer length dresses. They don't make many that are longer than this, but I do have one that is.







Dress: Wicked New Orleans (Retrolicious)
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)

Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: DNJ Retro (Erstwilder)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable dress and so perfect for you! I'm sad to hear that retrolicious doesn't usually make longer skirts. I haven't bought a dress from them in a while, not since my all over cat print dress, so it's a bummer to hear they are mostly only doing the shorter skirts now! Also... better than Orange is the New Black! I will have to check out this show! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit! I know I always say this but I always admire how you match your outfits with your accessories and shoes! It's too bad that Retrolicious hasn't come out with longer skirts, but luckily for me what's shorter on most people will certainly be long on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hearing and seeing all your posts about Adamstown is making me green with envy! I want to go to there! hahe someday maybe!!

    ReplyDelete