Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Junk Food Skirt

Hello there! Tonight I'm not doing too much, just going to work out and relax. I'm very excited for this weekend, when Bob and I are going to Adamstown, PA for the day. We aren't decided on the day, but it'll probably be Sunday. Whatever day we don't go, I'm meeting my friend for lunch, I think we're going to Panera.  I haven't been there in a little while, so I'm looking forward to that.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my junk food skirt I purchased on Etsy about a year ago. I also have this print in a short dress. I prefer wearing this longer, full circle skirt. But, I love the print so much that I don't want to part with the dress!  I'm also wearing my Mode Merr shirt I picked up at New England Shake Up last month. I think the keyhole design with the tie top part is really cute. I loveeee my new Rough Seas Design wristlet/purse, pictured below. I now own four of the wristlet/purses (they have a detachable wristlet strap and detachable purse stap) and one of the purses. I just received a bright pink wristlet/purse today, with an ice cream cone print on the front of it.
 







Top: Mode Merr
Skirt, Earrings: Etsy
Brooch: Erstwilder
Wristlet: Rough Seas Designs
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment