Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Have I Mentioned How Much I Love My Tomato Dress?

Hello there! Well, we are over the hump over the work week, so that's something. Friday night I'm going with Bob to a couple of stores about twenty minutes away or so. We're going to JoAnn Fabrics and Barnes & Noble. Saturday night we are going out to dinner at Brew Works. We had been planning on doing that last Saturday, but ended up changing our minds. I always love going to Brew Works, it's one of my favourite resturants.
Have I mentioned how much I love my tomtato dress?? I think I may have a time or two, ha...I got it last November during Bernie's black Friday sale. I had never really considered getting this dress before then, but all of a sudden a light bulb went off, and I realized I had to have, and couldn't believe I hadn't paid attention to it before! It's now one of my favourite dresses and favourite Bernies! Originally Bob was going to give it to me for Christmas, butttt, I loved it so much when it arrived that I couldn't wait for Christmas, and he ended up giving me a Bernie skirt for Christmas instead, ha.

 










Dress: Bernie Dexter
Necklace: Modcloth
Brooch & Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite & ncredInedible)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. I freakin' love the tomato dress too! When I pulled it on recently I struggled to get it on so I haven't tried again since but I refuse to believe it's too small on me now. It's the best dress ever! Haha how can you resist? I always love how you accessorize it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tomato dress on you! I snagged it on that same sale. Great minds think alike. I don't wear mine as much as I'd like but your inspiring me to pull it out from hiding! ;) -Fairfawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun dress and it looks so great on you! I love the rich colors of the tomatoes on it!

    ReplyDelete