Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Apples & Cupcakes

Hello there! Tonight I'm going to work out, run to Target with Bob, and just relax. Friday night I'll be meeting my good friend for a drink, and Saturday night I'm going out to eat at Brew Works in PA, with Bob.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Pin Up Girl Clothing Lana dress I bought off of a Facebook group. I got the cupcake bolero at the New England Shake Up. It's too cute, and adds som quirk to the solid colour dress. The bolero matches with a lot of  my dresses and skirts, so I'm happy about that. I had seen this fabric on Etsy a lot, and really wanted something made out of it, glad I finally did find something.








Dress: Facebook Group (Pin Up Girl Clothing )
Bolero: Mode Merr
Necklace, Heels: Modcloth
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)

~Bye bye for now!

8 comments:

  1. We have a Beer Works near us, too. We love it! I bet yours is similar and is also great! Again - this bolero rocks with this dress! I can picture it with your coral PUG dress too! It'll be so great with so many of your items!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look gorgeous as always! That bolero is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again! I nominated your pretty self for the Liebster Awards! Check out today's blog post to learn more about what it entails! It's fun! http://saralilyphoto.blogspot.com/2015/10/on-bicycle-built-for-two.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that brooch with your red dress! <3 Also that's awesome that you found this bolero which was made out of fabric that you were eyeing! I love it when things turn out that way! :D

    ReplyDelete