Saturday, October 17, 2015

Moais in Space & Lime

Hello there! Bob and I are going to Brew Works this afternoon/evening for an early dinner & drinks. We'll also be going to the Moravian Book Store while we are in town. It's the oldest book store in the U.S.! They also have a lot of Christmas decorations there. We haven't been out to Bethlehem in about three or four months. When I was younger I used to have no interest in going to Pennsylvania. But, now the two towns we like to day trip to are in PA. There's also two other towns that my mom and I go to in PA a couple times a year, which I also really enjoy. 
Next weekened Bob and I are going to a different town in PA, that we haven't been to together before, and he's never been there, period. I used to go with my parents when I was a lot younger. I probably haven't been in fifteen years. It's actually the "antiques capital of the U.S.", Adamstown, PA. I'm very excited to go! When my parents took me and my sister when we were younger, we hated it, it was so boring to us. But, now that I have a real appreciation for antiques (specifically 1950's), I think it'll be a great time for us. It's under two hours away too, which isn't bad. My parents go there at least a couple of times a year. There's just SO much shopping there that they stay overnight there often. There's also three breweries/brew pubs there, which Bob is interested to try.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Oblong Box Shop Moais in Space skirt and lime green Pin Up Girl Clothing peasant top. I just love the colour lime green so much, and don't have enough of it in my wardrobe. Originally when I saw this top hit the PUG site, I didn't order it because the colour looked duller on screen. But, once I saw some bloggers posting pictures of themselves wearing it, it looked a lot brighter on them, so I made the plunge. I'm so glad I did, because it is the perfect shade of bright lime. I don't have too many skirts yet that match it, but I do have a few, including this one. 











Top: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Skirt: Oblong Box Shop
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great outfit of you! It seems like this outfit is a bit darker in color and theme than you usually wear... I love it! It seems all the more perfect on you that it's October! <3

    ReplyDelete