Sunday, June 28, 2015

Tweet, Tweet

Hello there! Bob and I had a great time at Brew Work's yesterday. It was raining all day and night, so we ate and had drinks inside. It wasn't too crowded either, which is nice. When we got home we just relaxed and watched a couple of documentaries. Today is dreary out as well, so no pool or beach time this weekend. I will just be reading, working out, relaxing on the couch, and maybe doing a Target run. Bring on the four day work week! 
Next Saturday my family is having a BBQ, and so is Bob's. They both start at the same time too, ha. I will probably go to mine first, and leave early to go to Bob's. I have family from Alaska who will be at this BBQ. I haven't seen them in probably about four years. Also, my sister will be home. I haven't seen her in two months. She's moving to Nashville in the beginning of August, with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend actually is there looking at apartments this weekend, and signed the lease on one yesterday!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new orange Le Bomb Shop top. I have this top in four other colours. I got two from Le Bomb Shop and two from a booth at Viva Las Vegas (Oblong Box Shop). They are priced well, this one was $24 and free shipping. I love this shade of orange. It can be pretty difficult to find cute orange clothing. I don't have too many skirts yet that match this top, but at least my bird skirt matches. I bought this skirt from Modcloth, and it's Retrolicious brand. Retrolicious has so many colourful, fun prints. I also look forward to seeing their new releases. They also always have great Christmas-y prints, too! I've been pairing these yellow B.A.I.T. Idas with sooo many outfits since I received them. They add such a fun pop of colour. I very impatiently waited for them for months to come out!
Also, my new Luxulite toucan brooch is perfect to wear with this outfit. I also have a dress with a bird print, so I will of course be pairing the brooch with that as well.









Shirt: Le Bomb Shop
Skirt: Modcloth (Retrolicious)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. great post :) have a nice Sunday:)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are soooo lovely, and I just adore that top on you!
    Sounds like you have a pretty fun weekend planned too! How nice will it be to see family that you haven't seen in a while - that's always the best! Can't wait to see what you end up wearing! <3
    XO Amanda | http://sansscrubs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing colourful outfit! I can safely say your two favorite brands are Bait footwear and Luxulite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doll Me Up Darling sells these tops too and are even cheaper! I think they sell them for $19 a pop. So def check them out when you're looking to add some new colors!! I, too, have 4 at the moment. They're so easy to pull on when it's hot but you still want to look chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. IDK if I knew Le Bomb Shop had this in orange...hmmm! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete