Wednesday, June 24, 2015

For The Love Of Orange/s

Hello there! I'm so glad the humidity went away. Yesterday was OUTRAGEOUS!! Even early in the morning when I was leaving for work, it was uncomfortably humid out. The worst part about it is when I'm on my lunch break. I sit in my car in a parking lot on my break, and the parking lot I go to is near by my job, so my air conditioning is hardly working by the time I get to the parking lot. So, I definietely sweat a lot! Tonight I met up with my good friend for soup at Panera. We are going to the beach in August, and I'm  excited about that! She is a huge beach lover, and so am I. We may stay overnight in Atlantic City, if it's not too expensive for a hotel, which it very well good be at that time of year. In two and a half weeks Bob and I are going on a beach vacation. But, I'm glad I'll also being going to the Jersey shore at least once this summer. I didn't go at all last summer.
Saturday Bob is working, and then we are headed to Brew Works for dinner & drinks. I'm looking forward to it. I never get tired of that place. I'm so glad I'm getting to do so much fun stuff this summer. I just love taking advantage of the warm weather, to go on day trips/overnight trips.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie Dexter oranges dress. This dress, along with my Pin Up Girl Clothing oranges dress are two of my absolute favourite dresses. I just love the colour orange, and love wearing fruit prints! There just isn't enough orange clothing out there. 









Dress: Bernie Dexter
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. How lovely is this dress! I love this print and the cherry one in this cut of hers. Your orange accessories couldn't be more perfect for this dress.

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress so much, I will be blogging my orange print Bernie dress soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about all the heat! It has been quite hot here too! This adorable orange dress of yours is so cute and they perfect way to stay cool! Those shoes are also very fabulous!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the green belt with this lady!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your necklace with this dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete