Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Poppies In July

Hello there! It's July already, and I couldn't be happier about it. Our vacation month! We leave in a week and a half. After counting down for months, it's finally very close! One of the very best things about vacation (to me) is overpacking my favourite clothing, and then changing at least once a day to showcase all my best outfits! Since we are driving this trip, I can overpack as much as I want. I'm also very excited that I just have to get through tomorrow, and then my three day weekend starts. I'm really looking forward to relaxing on Friday and also getting some things done. I'm going to bake chocolate oatmeal cookies to take to the BBQs with me on Saturday. They are one of my all time favourite cookies.
We had bad storms in the area last night. There was even a tornado not too far from us. I was woken up by super loud thunder, at 4 a.m. this morning. I love summer so much, but the only thing I don't love about it, is getting woken up by thunderstorms when I have work the next day! At least our power didn't go out at all.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Hell Bunny poppies dress. I don't own too many floral pieces, but I love this print, and love that there's some yellow in it, so I can pair my yellow B.A.I.T. heels with it.  









Dress: Modernpinup.com (Hell Bunny)
Necklace: Modcloth

Brooch & Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite & Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful weekend vacation! I'm about to take a small one myself, well sort, I'll be visiting family.

    I love your earrings! You always have the best outfit accessories! It's something I greatly lack. That brooch is fabulous too! How do you store all your jewelry? With such large pieces I imagine you have to get pretty creative. I'm looking for ideas myself...

    xoxo,
    Heather
    www.thearbitraryfox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling! I hope you have a great time! :)
      Thank you so much! I feel naked without accessories, ha. I have two jewelry boxes on my dresser, I have some little hooks on my wall to hang some necklaces on, I have a corkboard type thing (with fabric covering it) that I hang some brooches on, and then the rest is just sitting on the top of my dresser.

      Delete
  2. So pretty! And yay vacation! Looking forward to seeing all your outfit pics! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! :) Yes, I can NOT wait!!

      Delete
  3. I just want to come over and raid your closet. Seriously - you have the best wardrobe and I'll probably say it about 100 more times! Hope you have a fun 4th of July weekend and a fun vacation!
    XO Amanda | http://sansscrubs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww!!! Thank you so much!! You're so sweet. :)
      Thank you, I hope you have a great weekend, too!

      Delete