Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Red Water Lilies

Hello there! Tonight I'm not doing too much, just going to work out and watch "Orange Is The New Black" with Bob. We are halfway through the season. Tomorrow I'm going to Panera with my parents and grandmother for dinner. And I'm very excited to celebrate my first wedding anniversary this weekend! Our anniversary is on Sunday, and we are staying overnight in Brooklyn Saturday night. The weather is supposed to be great on Saturday too.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my latest Trashy Diva find. I got the dress on eBay for a lower price than it normally retails for, because the hem is a little longer one on side. You can't tell in the picture below, ebcause I'm holding up one side. It doesn't bother me though, when it's showing. I had first seen this print when I was in New Orleans for my honeymoon a year ago. My husband actually thought I would like the print, but at the time I wasn't into it. When I finally decided I was into the print, there was hardly anything left in it on the Trashy Diva site. Luckily they listed this dress recently on eBay, in my size! This is my first dress in this style, L'amour is the name of the style. I think it's really flattering, and I can always wear a bandeau to cover up the cleavage. I actually wore it to work today with a bandeau and cropped cardi. I love that my new yellow Iones match the dress just perfectly!









Dress: eBay (Trashy Diva)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (IncredInedible)

Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. I really love this dress on you, I adore red and yellow, they go so well together. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree about them going well together!

      Delete
  2. beautiful dresses :) love the accessories as well :)

    ReplyDelete