Sunday, June 7, 2015

Call Me Rainbow Brite

Hello there! It's been such a gorgeous weekend weather wise. It's sunny out again today. Yesterday started out overcast, but much improved. We went to New Hope yesterday. We had lunch and drinks at an outside bar. Then we went and looked at the river, and then walked around a bit and went in a couple of stores. I'm trying to go on as many weekend day trips as possible this spring/summer. Two weekends from now we are going to NYC on Saturday, and staying over night. We have never done that before. We'll be celebrating our first wedding anniversary. I'm very excited for that.
Today I'm not doing that much. I'm going to work out, read, watch TV/relax, and maybe run to Target. I'm hanging out with my good friend this Thursday to celebrate her 30th birthday. Her actual birthday is next Saturday, but she is going to a wedding that day.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my rainbow stripe Emily & Fin dress from Modcloth. I got it a year and a half ago. I love it so much. It's flattering, and of course I love the print. I love pairing it with my new bright yellow B.A.I.T. Footwear Iones. They just arrived yesterday. I had waited so long for them to become available! They first showed them as "coming soon" back in I believe January, on their Instagram. About a month later I saw them on their webiste, and ordered them immediately. Well, turns out they shipped me a different shade of yellow Iones. So, I contacted them right away. They said they had made a mistake in showing the bright yellow ones as available on their site, and that they weren't actually available yet. Finally they are mine! They are just the perfect shade of sunny yellow, exactly what I wanted. I have so much to pair them with! I had recently gotten a pair of the same shade of yellow heels from B.A.I.T. Footwear, but they are open toed, and I wouldn't be able to wear them year round. These ones I can!











Dress: Modcloth (Emily & Fin)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings, Bracelet: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: B.AI.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute on you! I love your new Bait shoes as well, I love a pair myself...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Sounds like BAIT has some good customer service regardless of their error. I can't believe your anniversary is already so close! Wow time flies!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectrumbo! You look fab, as always.

    ReplyDelete