Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Fruit & Ice Cream

Hello there! I really wish this work week would hurry up. I'm not doing too much tonight. Just staying in and reading and watching Netflix with Bob. When it's so warm out it's even harder to be stuck inside all day. There are so many day trips I like to take in the late spring/summer. Bob and I are going back to New Hope this Saturday. He didn't really want to go back so soon, but I managed to convince him, ha. We need to take advantage of the nice weather while we can! It goes so quickly. It's just not fun to walk around NYC, New Hope, etc. when it's cold out; we just don't go to those places in the winter.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie Dexter ice cream dress. This was my second Bernie dress. I had wanted it for awhile, and finally found it cheaper than full price, when Bernie temporarily had an Etsy shop. I'm styling it differently than I have in the past, by pairing it with my new yellow B.A.I.T. heels. They are such a perfect shade of yellow; I wanted heels that shade of yellow for so long.  








Dress: Etsy (Bernie Dexter)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)

Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment