Saturday, June 13, 2015

Red Gingham

Hello there! Today I'm going to clean, do laundry, work out, watch TV/relax, and probably meeting up with my good friend for a drink. I saw her Thursday too, but she wants to go out tonight, as well. Today is her actual birthday, and she will be at a wedding until around 8:00 p.m. It's a pretty low key weekend for me, but I'm happy about that. Almost all weekends this summer we will have plans for at least one day of the weekend. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing another new to me Trashy Diva dress that I received this week! I've been having a lot of luck finding TD dresses lately! This dress is a bigger size than I normally wear in TD, it's two sizes bigger than my plaid Annette I wrote about in my last post. It is roomy in the waist, but the belt hides that. It is snug on my bust though, which is usually the case.  The cute belt it came with is too big on me too, so I swapped it for this belt. I would still love to find the red and white gingham print TD Trixie dress, but I also love this dress, and glad it has some red and white gingham! There's even more gingham on the back of it. My selection of red dresses has expanded lately, and I'm so glad. I can't have enough of them. I'm often told red is my best colour. 








Dress: Bought it from a Facebook group (Trashy Diva)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)

Clutch: New Look
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I don't think that I have seen that TD dress before! Amazing! XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress on you! So cute! And I love the way you styled it! <3

    ReplyDelete