Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Purple Plaid

Hello there! Today is so hot out, and it's going to be 90 degrees the next two days. Unfortunatly, I'm sure it'll be humid as well, since this is New Jersey. Maybe I'll take a dip in the swimming pool at our apartment complex this weekend. I'm working out tonight, and just relaxing, watching "No Reservations" on Netflix with my husband. Tomorrow night I'm going out with my friend for her 30th birthday. I think we're just grabbing dinner.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new to me Trashy Diva plaid Annette dress. I am SO happy with it! I had been wanting it for a year now, but it wasn't available anymore through Trashy Diva. A girl in the TD Facebook group I'm in sent me a message, offering to sell hers to me. What a sweet lady! I snatched it right up. The Annette is my favourite of all TD style dresses. I also have a red one, which was my first ever TD purchase. The style fits my shape perfectly. Before this dress, I had almost no purple clothing in my wardrobe. I was happy to find that my lavendar BAIT shoes match it perfectly, too! The milkshake brooch I'm wearing with this outfit also arrived today. I got a yellow one as well, and I already had a pink one. They are just the cutest!













Dress: Facebook Group (Trashy Diva)
Necklace, Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)

Brooch: Etsy (Atomicmingo)
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting this dress! <3 It looks perfect on you and I love all your accessories paired with it! This dress was totally meant to be as it matches your BAITS perfectly!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete