Saturday, June 27, 2015

Coral Harley

Hello there! Today I'm going to clean, do laundry, and work out. In the early evening Bob and I are going to Brew Works for dinner and drinks. Tomorrow I don't really have any plans. It's supposed to rain this weekend and be cooler out, so we won't be able to eat outside tonight, unfortunatly. I'm very excited for a four day work week next week! (We have off Friday for 4th of July.) Bob has to work Friday though.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my coral Harley Pin Up Girl Clothing dress. It is the perfect shade of coral, and I just love the neckline of the dress! I have it in bright blue, too. It's my favourite PUG style dress. I have the Harleys in a size smaller than I normally wear in PUG, and they are definitely tighter fitting on both my chest & waist, but not uncomfortably tight.







Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment: