Sunday, June 14, 2015

Y'all Dolled Up

Hello there! Today I went to the pool with my friend for a bit, and then we checked out the craft fair in town and went to Target. The craft fair was tiny, and we didn't see anything we wanted. I'm not doing much else today, mostly just relaxing, watching TV/reading. It's hard to not keep watching "Orange Is The New Black". I've watched the first three episodes, but I'm trying not to watch more until Bob gets back.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Modcloth Bea & Dot skirt I just scored on eBay for $25. It's a size too big on me, so I may have my mom take it in for me. The jukebox brooch pairs so perfectly with the skirt! The skirt was called Y 'all Dolled up when it was available on Modcloth. I debated ordering it when it was on Modcloth's site, but ended up not getting it since at the time I had ordered a lot from them recently. Once it sold out, I regretted not having bought it, so I'm so glad I finally found it on eBay, and for a steal!









Top: Le Bomb Shop
Skirt: eBay (Modcloth, Bea & Dot)
Necklace: Modcloth
Brooch: Erstwilder
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love that print on that skirt and how it matches that jukebox by Erstwilder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! We are also trying not to speed through the new OITNB episodes. We watched 5 so far - we're doing well!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm glad you scored that skirt! It's super cute! XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! What a great skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the ebay find! I love it when I happily and randomly find the things that I regretted missing out on! <3 Such a great feeling! Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete