Saturday, February 14, 2015

Steady Space

Hello there! I'm so glad the weekend is here. It's supposed to snow today, which is really annoying, because yet again Bob will have to go out and salt/plow, probably on Sunday morning. Today I'll be cleaning, doing laundry, running a couple errands, and working out. Bob's going to cook my favourite dinner tonight, tomato tart. (It's very similar to pizza.) We're going out to dinner tomorrow night with my family for my grandfather's 75th birthday. I didn't want to go out out to eat two nights in a row, and also Valentine's Day is so crazy busy at restaurants, it's just not much fun to go out to eat when it's like that. He surprised me with a Bath & Body Works gift card, which is great because I had just run out of my B&BW lotion. They have the best lotion. 
I'm SO glad February is half over. I just do not like January or February. I hate how fast time flies, except when it comes to January and February. I always want them to be over right away. They are just so miserable, weather wise. Also, now that we are half way through February, it's a month and a half until we got to Las Vegas!! I've of course been thinking of outfits to bring already. It's going to be such a neat experience to go to Viva Las Vegas, and see thousands of girls with similar style to me. No one around where I live dresses anything like me.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Steady Clothing space print skirt. This is the only item I have of this brand, and I really love it. I think the print is super cute and kitschy.  










Cropped Cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Skirt: Steady Clothing
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet, Brooch: Etsy
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I love my B&BW lotion, too! It also angers me because they supposedly discontinued MY scent, sensual amber. I went and stocked up big time online when I heard the news (like I bought 10 or more bottles during their buy 3 get 1 free sale) so I have yet to come close to running out - yet. Hopefully it's still available when I do and it's not REALLY gone forever!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    SaraLily
    In a Nutshell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! Classic! <3 And love that print on your skirt! Already excited to see what you will be wearing at Viva this year <3

    ReplyDelete