Saturday, February 7, 2015

Haunted Housewife

Hello there! Happy weekend! Last night Bob and I went over my parent's house. It was nice to see them, but also so nice to see the dog and cats! One of the cats is named Lucy, and she's nine years old I believe. So, I lived there for years while she was there. I miss her when I'm not visiting. She's a Maine Coon, which is my very favourite cat breed. She's so fluffy, soft, beautiful, and very smart. (They are the smartest breed.) The other cat is a Maine Coon too, but is small, and doen't look as much like a Coon as Lucy does. She also is afraid of people; she won't ever let you touch her. 
I can't wait to have pets, but we won't be having any until we have a house. We are allowed to have cats and dogs in our apartment complex, but, we don't want to spend the money now on them, and also it's not an ideal place for a dog. Unfortunatly, Bob is allergic to cats!
Today I'm cleaning, doing laundry, working out, making cookies, running a couple of errands, and I may meeting my good friend for a drink tonight.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Deadly Dames Haunted Housewife dress from Pin Up Girl Clothing. It was one of my first purchases from PUG, over a year ago. I love the 50's style of it. I really like the cut at the bust and the collar and sleeves. I wish I could find more dresses in this style. PUG has a black one, but of course I can't wear that, ha.












Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace, Brooch, Bracelet, Earrings: Etsy
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Red really is your color! ;) I can't wait to have pets again too! I mean, I have my two reptiles (bearded dragon and a tortoise) but I would love to adopt a kitten. I had a cat growing up and even got to bring her with me when I got my own place. She passed away last summer and Cody and I moved in together soon after - to a house where cats are not allowed! I feel like soon we'll both want a new kitty - that will be when we look for a new place! haha

    SaraLily
    In a Nutshell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot about the Haunted Housewife dress but never actually saw what the cut was. So cute on you. Have you checked out the Birdie dresses? They have a very similar cut with lots of bright floral prints :) I love Maine Coons! One of our cats is a Maine Coon mix. He is the biggest fluffiest softest boy! We got his as a feral baby and unfortunately he has some issues because of his feral upbringing so isn't quite the gentle giant Maine Coons are known for. Here are pics of the Birdie. http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/birdie-blue-rose.html http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/birdie-dress-blue-yellow-floral.html

    ReplyDelete