Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Red Varga

Hello there! We are halfway to spring! It's progress, at least...and it's been noticeably staying light out later, which is also great. Friday night Bob and I are going to my parent's house to visit them and the animals (two cats and one Sheltie). I don't really have plans otherwise for this weekend, but I may get together with my good friend Saturday night.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my Trashy Diva Varga dresses. I also have this dress in a light yellow shade. I bought them both while in New Orleans on my honeymoon this past summer. I love the shape of these dresses. And I can make them work appropriate by wearing my bandeau and cropped cardigan/shrug. As I've mentioned before, red dresses are my staple. I don't own any solid black dresses, because as you can probably tell, they just aren't "me"! I've also been told red is my best colour, and I love wearing it!









Dress: Trashy Diva
Shrug: Target
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. That neckline is lovely! But totally get what you mean by needing something underneath - it's so low cut! Ayayay! I always wonder why some brands make their dress THATLOW. But it looks so cute with just the touch of black from the bandeau and shrug =)

    SaraLily
    In a Nutshell...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yes, I wonder that as well, ha. Not very practical!

      Delete
  2. Yay Trashy Diva. Love this on you! Red is definitely a great color on you. But I also think yellow and blue look fabulous on you too! :)

    ReplyDelete