Sunday, February 22, 2015

Mellow Yellow

Hello there! Not too much going on today, I'm going to work out, read, and relax. I listed a couple more items on eBay (bristolp15 is my eBay shop), and I'm ordering more wedding pictures! I ordered a wedding photo albulm yesterday, so I'm excited to put the pictures in it. I already have a lot of pictures framed in our apartment. 
I'm also going to watch the Oscars pre-show tonight, and probably most of the Oscars themselves. Bob is out plowing. He woke up at 6 a.m. to go out, and probably won't be back until the early afternoon. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Trashy Diva Varga dress. I also have it in red. I bought them both when Bob and I were in New Orleans last Summer for our honeymoon. I don't often wear paler shades of colour, like the shade of this dress, but it can be pretty difficult to find brighter yellow dresses in the style I like.












Dress: Trashy Diva
Shrug: Target
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear) 
Clutch: eBay (Betsey Johnson)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)


~Bye bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. Such adorable details in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the dress is so impressive. I am super in love with yellow right now and would love to have a perfect yellow dress. I always love your ice cream accessories for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow is such a great color on you! So happy and bright! Love this outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete