Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Rainbow Pennants

Hello there! Tonight I'm not doing too much, just staying in with Bob. Friday night I'll be going to a friend's house, and Sunday my family is going to a restaurant for my grandfather's birthday. Other than that, I don't really have upcoming plans.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Modcloth Bea & Dot dress. As soon as I saw this dress last year, I snatched it up. They sold out right away, and never re-stocked it, so it's great that I did get it right away. I love how colourful it is, and I think the pennant print is quite cute and cheerful. It's also work appropriate, even without a cardigan, which is another bonus. I hope Modcloth will be coming out with more fun, bright prints like this soon. They haven't had much like this since last summer.










Dress: Modcloth
Necklace, Brooch, Bracelet, Ring: Etsy
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. I remember when that dress came out! It's a shame it never restocked. I love the colors. You look fabulous in it!

    Xoxo,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Bea & Dot. There's nothing of theirs that isn't just so darn adorable and colorful!

    SaraLily
    In a Nutshell...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, absolutely!! I hope they come out with more soon!

      Delete