Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pastel Houses

Hello there! Tonight I'm meeting up with my good friend for a drink in town. Saturday Bob and I are going out to eat for an early dinner and drinks at a restaurant we both love, in Pennsylvania. We go there about once every two or three months. I always get the Bavarian pretzels with beer cheese soup dip. It's one of my favourite meals, ever.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress I got from Modcloth a couple of years ago. I wore it for Easter that year; I think the colours are perfect for Easter. I don't have too much pastel clothing, but I do love this dress. My new lavendar Iones match quite perfectly with the purple in the dress. When I first ordered them, I wasn't sure how much I had in my wardrobe that would match them well, but I've been finding a decent amount that matches them, luckily. 











Dress: Modcloth
Necklace, Brooch: eBay (Erstwilder)
Bracelet, Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)

Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment