Saturday, February 21, 2015

Poppy Fields


Hello there! Happy weekend! We are going to get hit with another snow storm today/freezing rain & ice. UGH! Bob and his dad are going to have to salt & plow, so his family won't be coming over for dinner tonight like we had planned. I'll just be doing my normal Saturday routine of cleaning, laundry & working out. Definitely won't be going anywhere tonight, due to the weather.

In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Hell Bunny poppy dress, from the Spring 2015 line. I hardly have any florals in my wardrobe, in fact this is only my third floral piece. I really love the print, the colours, and the shape of the dress. I didn't have any off-shoulder dresses before this one. I can wear it with a cropped cardigan to work. Maybe if I keep wearing my Spring-y looking outfits (especially the florals!) it will usher in the season?! *Wishful thinking!* 
In the first picture below is a new Trashy Diva dress that someone took a picture of in a window display. I need this dress! I don't own any TD dresses in the Honey style. I really like how the top part of the dress is solid red, and I love all the colours in the dress! I don't own any Asian prints, and I think this one is lovely. I also love that shade of blue. I hope it hits the website soon.
It's been so long that we have been stuck in this artic/polar freeze, that it's so hard to remember what it felt like to NOT be constantly freezing, even with multiple layers. It's 6 degrees outside, and that's not factoing in the windchill. I've always hated Winter, but these past two Winters have been extreme (record setting) in cold and snow and ice, and it's really giving me the itch to move south. Now, if only I could convince my husband! (We've been married eight months today, by the way!)















Dress: Modernpinup.com (Hell Bunny)
Brooch, Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite & Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I am right along with you, Bristol, maybe if we BOTH keep up with the spring-y dresses, it will encourage the sun?? COME ON, WARM WEATHER!

    SaraLily
    In a Nutshell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that new print from Trashy Diva!!! I am also anxiously waiting for these new dresses to come up on their website. I can't wait to see all the different styles lined up. So far from what I've seen I'm loving the Loop, Bitsy, Lena, and this Honey (so basically all the dress ;) hehe) <3 I hope you will get this in the Honey! I can totally see you in it!

    ReplyDelete